Sunday, December 27, 2009

Yet another "blog revival" ;)

Hahahahaha, sorry about the false information guys :D I didn't really expect anyone to notice. Besides Porky of course - my most loyal fan in all my blogging years ;)

Well, this time I don't think I'll be making another "Blog revival" announcement. Instead, I thought I'd just inform you loyal readers that I'm not actually going to be blogging much. I don't think I'm really cut out to be a blogger, and I've grown out of forcing myself to update everyday. What with Facebook and Twitter coming up in the past decade. There's really nothing much to blog about nowadays. "What I did today?" - it's all on Twitter!

So if you're really interested in what's going on in my life, you have three options, really -

One, visit my blog everyday and read the Twitter updates on my sidebar.
Two, visit my Twitter everyday. Or follow me, if you'd like.
Three, call me.

Bye! :)

With love, SHERYYYl <3

0 comments:

You CAN make a difference.



Demand All Time Low in Kuala Lumpur!
All Time Low in Kuala Lumpur - Learn more about this Eventful Demand

View all Kuala Lumpur events on Eventful