Friday, March 12, 2010

I shall blog today!

What to blog about what to blog about? I notice my previous posts are all about American Idol. So pathetic. I'll stop. I shall be like everyone else, and blog about my life.

Soooooo
Lately things have been good. No troubles no worries. I wake up everyday with a backache but a clear, free mind. I'm beginning to question my mindset that things could still be way better.

HOoowever, despite there being no troubles, there's still a lot going on in my head in the past couple of days. Won't tell you what they are just yet ;) but if things go my way, I will most definitely parade around ss15 with a loudspeaker and the news.

COLLEGE BEGINS NEXT WEEK (WOOHOO?) ! Orientation Day issss the 18th. Am I looking forward to it? I'm not so sure. Am I excited? Hell yeah. How that makes sense? No clue.

Plans for tomorrow: Asked 2/3 of my sweethearts to come help me clean out my wardrobe. They haven't replied yet but if they don't come I'll be very mad. Can't wait to see them. I'm craving a day in with nothing but best friends, DVDs, pizza, & of course, old clothes.

I talked to God last night. I don't remember asking for anything, but for some reason I have this 'answered prayer' feeling.

Okay byebye.

0 comments:

You CAN make a difference.



Demand All Time Low in Kuala Lumpur!
All Time Low in Kuala Lumpur - Learn more about this Eventful Demand

View all Kuala Lumpur events on Eventful