Thursday, December 31, 2009

DN 1, Mr A -1

Today, the attraction for Mr A has gone back down almost to zero (Yes, it's about time I mentioned the existence of a Mr A ._.), and Derik Nelson is back in the game! That's Mr Perfect :) for now. No mere silly Chinese dude can top DN on my list :) you not only have to be extra gorgeous and freakishly delicious, you also have to have the voice of an angel, and play both the acoustic guitar and the piano as if you were sent directly from heaven.

It's kinda funny. All I did was tell Bestfriend the full story on what happened, and suddenly with no good cause I find my dignity and independence ._. that sounds very overly dramatised. Well, Dignity & Independence were playing hide & seek and they forgot their roles ._.

And yeah, that's my new favourite emoticon:
._.
._.
._.

It's simply the perfect expression sometimes ;D oh I'm really starting to dig this one too:
8)
8)
8D

bahahahhah, I love it I love it :)

Well, goodnight! Ceramah tomorrow; new year's eve ._. pray I'll survive it. Oh and countdown-ing, at the same place again, as every year :( have fun tomorrow, guys, hmph.

<3, me.

0 comments:

You CAN make a difference.



Demand All Time Low in Kuala Lumpur!
All Time Low in Kuala Lumpur - Learn more about this Eventful Demand

View all Kuala Lumpur events on Eventful