Thursday, January 28, 2010

Word nerd.

"If this show remains a talent competition rather than a popularity competition, you actually could win this entire show." - Simon Cowell on David Cook's Eleanor Rigby performance.

Guess it did ;)


Tonight I decided to search on Youtube for my absolute favourite performances ever on American Idol, and I got lucky! I found an entire playlist on every David Cook performance on Idol (minus Hollywood week 2 where he sang I'll Be), but I settled with that, and boooy did I fall in love with David Cook, All. Over. Again.

I'm telling you, probably only two people in the world I have never met have given me the desire to project my life towards meeting them and, well, cliche as it is, marry them (A). One of them is of course, DAVID COOK :D The other guy would have to be Derik Nelson, but after rewatching the videos of David's performances, Derik can sit in a corner for a little while. I'll get back to him later :)

The first week of public voting, David Cook performed Happy Together, remember? I swear, I could barely take my eyes off the screen, and somewhere during the song, I told myself that he was the one I'd be rooting for throughout the rest of the season. He was SEXY! :) It could've been the makeup and lighting, but I think it might've been the hair ;D He wasn't as attractive during the auditions, but then the HAIR changed, and everything else changed ;)

Then the weeks passed... he did Free's All Right Now, and then Lionel Richie's Hello, and that was when I, and thousands of girls around the Earth I bet, fell in love. If you can't remember that performance, I came prepared :p




Don't find that incredibly sexy? Wellp, why should I complain? ;)


"Juxtapose? Vindicating? Ostentatious? ... Optimistically pessimistic" - David Cook.

0 comments:

You CAN make a difference.



Demand All Time Low in Kuala Lumpur!
All Time Low in Kuala Lumpur - Learn more about this Eventful Demand

View all Kuala Lumpur events on Eventful